Tuesday, February 23, 2010

USANA Health Sciences

I am an Independent Associate with USANA Health Sciences-a worldwide leader in cellular nutrition. We specialize in the manufacture and distribution of high-quality pharmacutical-grade nutritional supplements. Some of our other products include Sense (pronounced son-sey) Beautiful ScienceTM USANA's patented, self-preserving skin care line and Rev3TM USANA's explosive, revolutionary Energy Drink.

To find out more about USANA and all they offer, you can go to my website www.aareyes.usana.com, click "Online Presentation" and watch a short, 11 minute video.


One of my goals for this blog is to discuss entrepreneurialism and the various things associated with it. This is what fascinates me. I love my business and what I do, but for those of you who choose to follow my blog, you will get plenty of information about my business. What I am more interested in doing (as far as this blog is concerned) is to learn as much as possible about business and enterprise.

I'm really excited about all the different ideas that have been bouncing around in my head the past week and can't wait to organize and post them. Thanks for reading!

Your health is your most valuable asset.

No comments:

Post a Comment