Saturday, February 13, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Howdy!


Let me begin by thanking you for visiting my blog. I'm delighted you're here. It is my hope that you'll be enlightened and entertained through my endeavors. This is my first-ever blog and I am definitely stepping out of my comfort zone! However, since starting by own business almost a year ago, I have been challenged in many different ways and have learned and grown in so many more. This is simply another step in that direction.


My goal for this blog is not only to toot my own horn. Although, you will hear plenty about my business and what I do and why I do it, I also seek to make this blog a forum for young and aspiring entrepreneurs, as well as seasoned professionals, to gain insight as I share my experiences and learn from them.

Second, particular people, whom in my humble opinion could carry the title "Entrepreneur Extraordinaire" in their own right, will be featured periodically. I hold these entrepreneurs in high esteem and would like to be able to share their stories as well. I'm just a huge fan of a great story!

Lastly, I'm going to have fun! I know there are haters out there, but I'm not an expert. I don't pretend to be. However, I know a thing or two and am more than willing to have meaningful dialogue with anyone who has something of value to discuss. I'm going to be me and let the chips fall where they may.


This blog is a work in progress so I appreciate the patience while I get the kinks worked out.


Again, thank you much for your support!


-Aaron A. Reyes Entrepreneur Extraordinaire

No comments:

Post a Comment